What's new

Very old Fahrenheit thermometer

sonnyjam

Full Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
110
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
I found this a couple days ago. I've found 1700s coins at the same location. Any info would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0601.webp
    IMG_0601.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0602.webp
    IMG_0602.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0603.webp
    IMG_0603.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0604.webp
    IMG_0604.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0606.webp
    IMG_0606.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0607.webp
    IMG_0607.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0609.webp
    IMG_0609.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0610.webp
    IMG_0610.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0611.webp
    IMG_0611.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 6
I also found an old thermometer scale a couple years back.....mine is a bit bent up though but with a few interesting symbols--see the "fish" symbol at zero degrees.


Thermometer Scale - 002.webpThermometer Scale - 003.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom