C Clonloum123 Jr. Member Joined Jun 3, 2019 Messages 65 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2020 Thread Owner #1 Is this an old key I found or something else Last edited: May 24, 2020
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 27, 2020 #2 Nice find, congrats!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2020 #3 I dont think its a key I think a rope may have fastened into the eye of that like a tent ground spike or something like that
I dont think its a key I think a rope may have fastened into the eye of that like a tent ground spike or something like that
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,972 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2020 #4 I agree with Tommy. It looks way to thick to be a key. It looks more like an "eye hook" to me.