Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 10, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Treasure Products – Vibra-Tector 740. I think I only used this in the water (fresh water) once. Pretty much like new other than a few scratches on the “coil“ face. Has been stored without batteries installed.$125 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal.
Treasure Products – Vibra-Tector 740. I think I only used this in the water (fresh water) once. Pretty much like new other than a few scratches on the “coil“ face. Has been stored without batteries installed.$125 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal.
Squirrel322 Silver Member Joined Jul 4, 2016 Messages 4,424 Reaction score 9,427 Golden Thread 0 Location Central MI Detector(s) used E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2023 Thread Owner #2 Price reduced, $90 shipped.