What's new

Vibra-tector 740

niffler

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
916
Reaction score
1,386
Golden Thread
1
Location
Coos Bay, Oregon
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, DFX, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Killer B Hornets, Stealth 720i scoop
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a chance to buy a used Vibra-tector 740 locally for $35, they cost about $180 new. My problem is that the one for sale locally is red and the only ones I can find pictures of online are yellow. I have a Vibra-probe and it's excellent. Anyone have any ideas on why this one is red? Counterfiet?
 
I have a chance to buy a used Vibra-tector 740 locally for $35, they cost about $180 new. My problem is that the one for sale locally is red and the only ones I can find pictures of online are yellow. I have a Vibra-probe and it's excellent. Anyone have any ideas on why this one is red? Counterfiet?
Does it look like this one?
Screenshot_20251012_193615_Chrome.webp
 
No, this is the sellers picture
 

Attachments

  • 289852C6-75AD-44CA-BEB4-863C4EE36C06.webp
    289852C6-75AD-44CA-BEB4-863C4EE36C06.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 64
What the heck are either of those tools used for?
 
It looks Counterfeit to me, I had a Vibra Probe 740 and it was black and yellow with a grey shaft. I've seen thee selling on ebay. If it were real, I would have given $75.00 for it easily if I still had aa need for one.
 
What the heck are either of those tools used for?
The Vibra Probe 740 is a hand held pin pointer/detector wand to use under water. It's much easier to swing while in the water than a larger detector especially when using scuba gear.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom