What's new

Victorian Silver...Barely...

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, barely Victorian silver in age and denomination...but i"m not complaining! Hunted a site that is only available a couple weeks a year. Not an old site but still fun to pick up the odd copper...and silver in this case
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160523_150452_edit.webp
    IMG_20160523_150452_edit.webp
    478.8 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20160523_143410_edit.webp
    IMG_20160523_143410_edit.webp
    59.1 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20160523_143358_edit.webp
    IMG_20160523_143358_edit.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 134
Upvote 14
Well done on the fishscale!
 
Great finds! You're in the right spot, for sure!
 
Even a very worn IH in the group.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160523_162000_edit.webp
    IMG_20160523_162000_edit.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 112
Any Vicky silver is a welcome addition to the collection. Great find! [emoji106]
 
Congrats on a productive hunt. A Vicky anything is on my list.
 
Just realized that today is Victoria Day here in Canada so most appropriate find for today!
 
Great job on the 5 Cent silver.
 
Fishscales are a sweet find, even sweeter when it's a Vicky! I've found two fish so far this year, an Ed and a George. I'm really hoping to nab a Vicky soon.

Great job!
 
I quite happy with a Canadian Victorian Silver, sure I have more Spanish silver than Canadian Vicky silver...
Being that that looks like the round "0" variety is a pretty good find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom