? If you get one to work people say they are great. Target sells them for $49.99 it was so small it was perfect. I am looking at the Gopro but not HD it just takes too long to download video's. This one is on my short list also.$99.99 saw them on Amazon cheaper.Buried Crap NJ said:Moe if you check out my video's I posted a few days ago. They were taken with the zm1 I bought it from QVC its the size of a credit card and the software is built in the camera so when you plug it in it downloads the software and your done. I liked it a lot. Note I had to send it back only after two uses. It froze in the on position and no buttons would work. A quick goggle search turn up there are many issues with these video cameras. QVC took it back for a total refund they did not offer a new one? If you get one to work people say they are great. Target sells them for $49.99 it was so small it was perfect. I am looking at the Gopro but not HD it just takes too long to download video's. This one is on my short list also.$99.99 saw them on Amazon cheaper.
http://www.tachyoninc.com/
This was also on my list I read the reviews and there were mixed toward the quality of the video. The batter last only 90 minutes when take the best quality but I don't shoot 90 minutes any way. The same confusing icon come back to haunt us but once you learn them it doesn't matter. I like it. thanks Bruce for reminding me to look at it.Chi Town Bruce said:Moe, I was looking into the Play/Sport, myself. Looks like it will take care of my needs with no problems.
Will be filming my escapades for family and friends after I land in S/W fl.
![]()