Video games

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
YoungGunTHer said:
FALLOUT 3!!!! I cant get enough. You will not be disappointed!! Do it!!!!
You could not be more right, Young Gun! That is one amazing open-ended sandbox game. Other than lacking any kind of vehicular aspect (one thing I love from the GTA series) there are simply no limits to how you can finish the game and configure your player. Worth the $50 guaranteed!

jlb783

Dec 1, 2008
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
Command & Conquer and Red Alert :headbang:
Wish I had enough money to buy a good PC to get the new ones. :'(

kevkirki

Jul 16, 2011
denver, colorado
Detector(s) used
M6/coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
X-box call of duty on line....had to stop before I got divorced :icon_scratch: She don't mind my MD....think its because I find money :laughing7:

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
ClonedSIM said:
YoungGunTHer said:
FALLOUT 3!!!! I cant get enough. You will not be disappointed!! Do it!!!!
You could not be more right, Young Gun! That is one amazing open-ended sandbox game. Other than lacking any kind of vehicular aspect (one thing I love from the GTA series) there are simply no limits to how you can finish the game and configure your player. Worth the $50 guaranteed!

I have The Elder Scrolls 5 SKYRIM preordered. It comes out 11/11/11.
Another great sandbox type game series, made by the same game company that made Fallout 3.
I will never get back into metal detecting now.

HH,
Donny

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm also a gamer XboX 360, and PS3... My gamertag is RandyJoeRay69 on both... send me a request mention Metal Detecting Treasure Net....

Coinstriking Michigan

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gladstone, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900 Di Pro Sl and Whites Eagle Spectrum Fisher Coinstrike Fisher F70 Whites M6 Garrett 1500 Tesoro Cibola
Whites XLT Minelab Quattro Minelab Xterra 50 Fisher Id Edge
Tekentics Omega 8000 Whi
Primary Interest:
Other
I currently game on xbox 360 and have been playing Skyrim a lot. I prefer RPG games the most and love all of the Castlevania series.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robotron 2084

I enjoy it so much that I made a cabinet for it, (and the other 4000 games).

I saw this thread and that was the first game that came to mind for me... I have it now on my modified XBOX along with 4,000 other games as well... I have MAME and I'm guessing you have something similar if not exact.

RicardoLopes

May 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jogos de Matematica

I mostly play puzzle games and mathematics games for sharpening of my mind. If you also want to sharp your mind then you can enjoy this kind of fun at :- Jogos de Matemática - Games Educativos where all the latest games related mathematics is to be found very easily.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't play games, But if I did, I would be most offended by war games of any type.

a Friends kids had one of those "Grand Theft auto" (I think that was the name)
games years ago, & I got to watch them play that for a little,
but figured it's alright for kids, but no real interest to me. not realistic,
I don't think you can loose the cops, find a chop shop, or a buyer to
ship it to south america.

oops I just remembered I did play solitaire on my first computer
before getting internet hooked up.

Last edited:

Eagle101

Jul 22, 2012
New England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold,
Garrett AT Pro. Makro racer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any Call of Duty game when it comes out. That's about the only video games I play.

Even though I never have time to play a game. I am so busy that I really only play when it's winter and it's too cold out to do anything else.

amypang

Greenie
Mar 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone has a pond of playing Android video games and have a rooted Android smartphone, the Lucky patcher app would be helpful as it allows users to get unlimited game resources for some games such as Gun strike 2, Farmaway and Robots, etc.

woaks54

Feb 7, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am currently playing super mario sunshine game because this games graphics so good.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
I play Call Of Duty,Every Forza Horizon, Halo, And a bunch of others

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My favorites are the racing simulators - rFactor (the original one), most of the Need For Speed series (used to be ranked in the top 100 in Hot Pursuit 2), as well as some of the Codemasters games. For FPS, it's crazy, but I was hooked on Redneck Rampage for years - maybe its 'causn I knows sum a dem fellers. Even did an old "filler" for 60 second radio airtime as a tribute to Bubba and Leonard.

Tristan Harris

Greenie
Oct 30, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I play Call Of Duty,Every Forza Horizon, Halo, And a bunch of others

Once I downloaded COD: MW. It is funny but I didn't get the mechanics if the game at once :( thus deleted it from my PC. It was unclear for me where my char should run and what his mission was.

Sammy00

Greenie
Oct 29, 2021
I like horrors. I’m playing Dead Space. There are enough screamers in the game, they represent an unexpected jumping out of the closet of a monster, a monster running at you (from the back, for example). It becomes especially scary when a horde of necromorphs runs at you, and you run out of ammo for the cutter, and there are no other weapons either ... It is very good that the game is from a third person, that is, when someone runs to you from behind, you can notice him and expect his attack or something else. I was glad that the game has a wide variety of weapons. In addition to the cutter, you will be given something like a machine gun, rifle, shotgun and bazooka, only in a space style.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread