Video - Journey to the Bat Cave

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Sure - send me some information in PM and I'd be happy to go investigate and see what it's like out there - camera in hand if its worthy enough! ;)

Ryan,

The views you will see are more than worthy.....they are spectacular! It may be the best video you have done yet. Tom Kollenborn and Greg Davis have ridden up the trail (?) that leads down into West Boulder. That ride may have put a few grey hairs on Greg's head.

Your package went out today and should be there Monday.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan,

The views you will see are more than worthy.....they are spectacular! It may be the best video you have done yet. Tom Kollenborn and Greg Davis have ridden up the trail (?) that leads down into West Boulder. That ride may have put a few grey hairs on Greg's head.

Your package went out today and should be there Monday.

Take care,

Joe
Don,t know anything about any batcave,but I love your Keith quote.There was a man!

Noidios123

May 31, 2022
It's illegal to fly a drone in the Superstition Wilderness. Not that that would stop a few people from trying, but I'm sure they're not going to post any footage on here.
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. I stumled upon this cave in while hicking up the canyon with my father in the mid-80's. I've wanted to know what was up there for more than 35 years! When I was there, the wodden ladder went all the way to the ground. Even 13 year old me knew that that ladder could have been dangerous.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. I stumled upon this cave in while hicking up the canyon with my father in the mid-80's. I've wanted to know what was up there for more than 35 years! When I was there, the wodden ladder went all the way to the ground. Even 13 year old me knew that that ladder could have been dangerous.

I've always wanted to go up there and explore as well, but it's not safe because of the danger of histoplasmosis. I've read about a very few people who have made it up there, from time to time. From what I can remember, one of them mentioned that there was nothing up there except a lot of guano.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread