Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2016 #1 I posted the pics yesterday heres a 7 min video of the hunt. Upvote 6
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2016 #2 Congrats
Gridwalker306 Gold Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 6,035 Reaction score 7,428 Golden Thread 1 Location Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, ATPro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2016 #3 Nice finds and vid!
tennessee digger Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2011 Messages 1,672 Reaction score 701 Golden Thread 0 Location Nashville Detector(s) used Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600. Oct 6, 2016 #4 I really enjoyed your video....good job!
williedigit Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2015 Messages 463 Reaction score 1,335 Golden Thread 0 Location Wilmington NC Detector(s) used AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2016 #5 calabash digger said: I posted the pics yesterday heres a 7 min video of the hunt. Click to expand... Watch out I am looking to find the honey hole
calabash digger said: I posted the pics yesterday heres a 7 min video of the hunt. Click to expand... Watch out I am looking to find the honey hole
williedigit Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2015 Messages 463 Reaction score 1,335 Golden Thread 0 Location Wilmington NC Detector(s) used AT PRO and WHITES SILVER EAGLE also MINELAB 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2016 #6 Not just kidding
Calabash Digger Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 5,412 Reaction score 12,055 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 6, 2016 Thread Owner #7 you know your welcome to come hunt with me but im a guest myself on this one.