VIEW ILLINOIS ---- Say Hello---Update for some....

twistidd

Bronze Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chicago
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6 w/ Sun-Ray DX-1, 950 coil and 6x10 DD, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 250, Garmin Etrex GPS
Re: VIEW ILLINOIS ----

jb7487 said:
Surely I'm not the only one who considers this to be in very bad taste. It's a form of forum SPAM. You go out and post repetitive messages in 50 or so other sections all bringing people back to this one message so that you can say hello? You've got to be kidding me! Cross posting is bad enough. But this is ridiculous! You could have posted a single message in the General section asking people to come out here. Instead, you go off and litter every state section with this trash. When I click on the "unread posts" link at the top of the page I get a mess of "VIEW ILLINOIS" threads that push everything else completely off the page!

- Moderators,
Please delete this junk!

- DP BOB,
Please show a little more respect for this forum and its users! This isn't your own personal signature book! >:(

Got any cheese to go with your whine?? Wah wah wah.

Jose Cuervo AKA Joe Badafuco out of Killa Chitown, reppin' Logan Square, straight up and down, Bwah! What!

hogge

Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: VIEW ILLINOIS ---- Say Hello

WOW JB, Where's the LOVE... man?.........."The Hoggester" from Western Ma. AKA.......Rightouvis Hoggeouvis.........With the backward "S" (as Nick P. would say) :thumbsup:

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker

Howdy from South Carolina...Too small to be a nation; too large to be an insane asylum.

Pax Christi
Rev. Joel+

litefire56

Bronze Member
May 14, 2008
Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX -10x12 SEF, 300mm, 10"DD, 6x10DD, Sunray DX-1

jb7487 said:
And before anyone jumps on me about being rude or out of line, just imagine how long I'd last out here if I posted in 50 sections about the dirty clad quarter I found last night in a tot lot. It's no different. People would be coming down hard on me for monopolizing the forum with junk that no one else really cares about.

Missouri may be the "Show Me" state, but Illinois is the "Show Me Your Dirty Clad Quarter" state.
So can we see it?

Nice find! :thumbsup:

Minstrel

Oct 12, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Garrett-GTI-2500

Glad I came over
Just an old prospector from New Mexico
Minstrel

Attachments

• cowboy.jpg
    cowboy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 601
  • cowboy.jpg
    cowboy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 594

kimsdad

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2008
Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
Detector(s) used
E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star

Seamuss said:
ObamaNation, Bagoiavch, bailout. The things that come to mind when you mentioned Illinoisey.
Hey Seamuss, you seem to be leaving out our own little leprechaun, former Governor George Ryan, Federal Inmate Number 16627-424 sitting in a federal pen in Indiana. The reason we got Rodney in the first place. :-\

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to say hi in response to Bob's post and HH to all!!! :thumbsup: :wink:

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)

jb7487 said:
And before anyone jumps on me about being rude or out of line, just imagine how long I'd last out here if I posted in 50 sections about the dirty clad quarter I found last night in a tot lot. It's no different. People would be coming down hard on me for monopolizing the forum with junk that no one else really cares about.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mac from Tennessee , I enjoy the Illinois threads you guys put up . Keep up the good hunts and comraderie you all have .

Attachments

• DSCF0117.jpg
    DSCF0117.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 452
  • DSCF0117.jpg
    DSCF0117.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 454

dewinwa

Apr 23, 2008
Naples, Italy
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Whites DFX300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Originally from SoCal, then Orlando , North Chicago, Jax FL, Back to SoCal, the Seattle, San Diego, Chicago(again), Jax NC, Currently Connecticut and soon ( July ) back to Jax FL. I move alot.

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy!

SgtSki in MI here.

I live and detect in West Michigan but I've been down to Illinois a couple times to detect too! I've hunted at Shelbyville, Mattoon, Charleston, Pana, and a few other towns in that general area. I found a nice Seated Dime in the park in Pana on the Island (1883-S)

HH,
SgtSki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread