What's new

Vintage sterling ring 1880s

kosmo433

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
STERLING CHILDS RING WITH BIRTHSTONE 1800s
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1491.webp
    IMG_1491.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1489.webp
    IMG_1489.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1490.webp
    IMG_1490.webp
    725.6 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 22
Love the ring!
 
Outstanding Achievement
Congratulations
 
What a beauty - congrats !
 
Nice! How did you determine the age?
 
I've found that very same ring two times now. One next to a school and the other came out of a lake. How did you determine it was pre-1900?
 
I've found that very same ring two times now. One next to a school and the other came out of a lake. How did you determine it was pre-1900?
House was built in 1850. I found other jewelry there from that time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom