What's new

Vintage Toy Cap Gun

Hunk-a-lead

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Messages
3,480
Reaction score
6,630
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to identify this toy. Small cast cap gun. It is 2 ¾ “ with a letter D on the handle. Found in a yard where I got a 1921 Merc. I looked at hundreds of toy cap guns but I wasn’t able to identify it for sure. Thanks for peeking at my mysteries.

BTW, I can't seem to get these pictures to post right side up. No matter how I rotate them on my computer, they consistently appear upside down. Operator error for sure but could use a hint on how to fix, thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0706.webp
    IMG_0706.webp
    479.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0707.webp
    IMG_0707.webp
    508 KB · Views: 102
Just resize the photo before posting up-usually solves the sideways/upside down issues
Cool toy gun
 
Upvote 0
When you click on it to enlarge the photo, iy corrects itself.
 
Upvote 0
The only cap guns I found with a "D" were made by Dent. 1920's - 30's.

Not exactly like yours but a place to begin research...

188-1.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks PepperJ
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, I will try that on my next post.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Matt!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom