Virgin ground detecting videos

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Virgin ground detecting videos - UPDATED with video 5!

Starting way back in late winter of this year I found a place where virgin ground was being exposed and the detecting was incredible. I posted a lot of those finds here, but for obvious reasons I wasn't going to post the videos to let others pirate my site. Well, after 6 months the site is once again under concrete so I have started to post to the hunt videos on youtube, but I forgot to came back and posted them here too. I am listing all the first videos here so I don't create lots of similar threads. There are still more videos coming from this site, but here are the first 4.

Last edited:
Upvote 18
FASCINATING stuff, Jason! And thanks for the great videos...made a slow work morning so much more exciting, and at least I can have vicarious success ;) Looking forward to more, more, more!!

Wow what a great site, funny you haven't come across any competiton at the spot. I think I would have packed up a box of batteries and my tent and not come home untill it was cleaned out.
Nice job on the videos as well.
ZDD

Yeah , I'm with Zodiac on that point , I too would have literally camped out - and night hunted with a spelunking helmet - have fresh coffee and donuts ready for
the local police, or rent -a- cops . When you have dirt like that , LOADED with obsolete coins , that hasn't seen the light of day for 75 years or so - and it's about
to get covered with concrete or asphalt for most of another century , you have to take extraordinary measures to save these coins !!!

I am green with envy.

Nice !!!! Can't eait to see your clean up.

Very nice! . And what year was the courthouse built?

Wow! That is so cool! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Jason, excellent vids and awesome coins. Any Idea what was there before the last batch of concrete was poured? I am thinking maybe some kind of old swimming hole or amusement park.........nge

Jason, just looking at all the videos & your finds. You made it look so easy. I'm like everyone else, you love to see them all together after cleaning.

Very nice! . And what year was the courthouse built?

Jason, excellent vids and awesome coins. Any Idea what was there before the last batch of concrete was poured? I am thinking maybe some kind of old swimming hole or amusement park.........nge

This has been a public square and courthouse site since the town was founded in 1893.

Sorry, had the wrong year in there.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back