Attachments

• Virginia.jpg
    Virginia.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 544
  • virginia2.jpg
    virginia2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 533
Upvote 0
Very Nice Virginia Button, that site will keep producing with button finds like that.

Thanks, I should have mentioned this is in NY of all places...

That might have been a spoils of war kind of deal or are you close to a prison? But regardless a awesome coat button. Keep at it!

Thanks again for posting the pic's bergie and for everybody's replies. I found this one and the riflemans button on the same day, they are the only old military button's i have ever found and i sure have been looking (for about 5 years). I always thought i'd have a chance to find a civil war union eagle button. Never did i think i'd find a confederate button (if that's what it is)? I'm really happy with this find, definitley one of my top finds. Can anyone tell me how to clean the the back it's green and i would like to see if theres a back mark.

THANKS

Congrats on a beautiful button. Good luck on your future finds at that site.

Congrats on finding and saving such a wonderfull Button !! :thumbsup:

Karl

We would have to see the back to be sure but it looks good to me, nice looking confederate button.

cwhunter_1, thanks for the link to that button site..

cwhunter_1 cs120 is really close, but take a look at cs125 ? It matches up pretty well. Im still trying to clean the back without losing anything to get the back mark. Thanks for your help.

jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back