What's new

Vitro?

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also use another site for marble ID; but these seemed on the fence for vitro. I hate to say they are in such good condition I cannot help but feel newer mibs? (other than the second which prob is master)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4798.webp
    IMG_4798.webp
    547.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4799.webp
    IMG_4799.webp
    676.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_4800.webp
    IMG_4800.webp
    551 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4802.webp
    IMG_4802.webp
    428.3 KB · Views: 89
If they were mine, I'd sort them as Vitro, Master, Vitro, and Vitro. The last one wants to look like a Jabo but some later vitros did.
 
If they were mine, I'd sort them as Vitro, Master, Vitro, and Vitro. The last one wants to look like a Jabo but some later vitros did.

Tx again. Isn't it funny how someone else taking a fresh look at someone else's marbles can point out something it's "owner" missed? I did not even see the hint of Jabo in the last mib until you mentioned it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom