What's new

Vogel Qz-80 Metal Detector

oldkoot

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,583
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Troy Shadow X5
Golden mask 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Tejon & Bandito 2 Umax
Fisher Cz5
Xterra 705
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
who is going to be the first to jump on one of these LOL
And we thought the Deus 2 and Manticore are expensive Holy Molly, Beautiful color screen and detects Voids LOL

https://vogeldetectors.com/qz-80/
 
If I were young with money to burn, I might try one of them.
 
If I were young with money to burn, I might try one of them

There is actually two dealers sells them in the U.S LOL do not know if they have sold any of them though they even say they have them in stock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom