What's new

Volume control ??

mark v

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
282
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.W. Pa.
Detector(s) used
Deus, CTX
Can anyone please tell me how I adjust my Deus 2 so that trash items are not overly loud when I detect over them? Trash as in screw off bottle caps and junk of similar size.
While out detecting today my detector was sounding fine when I began. Then throughout the day it became very loud when I detected trash, overwhelming loud.
This is happening with 2 sets of headphones. I had to turn the volume down to 3 for the trash to sound bearable but that was too low to hear other targets.
Any ideas?
 
Can anyone please tell me how I adjust my Deus 2 so that trash items are not overly loud when I detect over them? Trash as in screw off bottle caps and junk of similar size.
While out detecting today my detector was sounding fine when I began. Then throughout the day it became very loud when I detected trash, overwhelming loud.
This is happening with 2 sets of headphones. I had to turn the volume down to 3 for the trash to sound bearable but that was too low to hear other targets.
Any ideas?
I have my wireless set at 5/6 and a few time I get rocked, but not often. At 3 I'd be saying what?
Never heard of that happening.
DUES headphones or after market?
 
Deus headphones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom