Nana40
Gold Member
TEXAN Connection said:I have to say that is one sexy sexy hat!
Gotta get me one of those.
Yes, it was, TC. And he looked good in it!
Heck...it would have looked good with those blue glasses you have too! 
Cyber!! I didn't know you had found that half! 8) I heard about the red quarter, but not the half. That's an awesome find!! Was great to see you again and was a pleasure to meet Mrs Cyber this trip! Maybe we can get her to join in on the next hunt as well. 8)
Take care, Nana

Just kidding she is a fine lady. Hope you guys get out our way again some day. 
talkin treasure. finding treasures. detector talk. other bsing.eat , drink. check out the scenery. all crammed into a few too short hours. clad totals $ 19.76 .total of 243 coins found. wheew just did nip baggins there. hes tough and keeps goin. also lone jewelery find a sterling ring. thank u bridge ,u were a great host. i cant thank u enuf for having this.







