What's new

W & E T Magazine

NYwaterhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got good news that a story that I wrote on a Hard Times Token that I found will be in W & E T magazine. It will be either May or June issue.
It is a very interesting story and I hope everyone reads it.
I will post a reminder when the time is right.
Gray G.
 
Upvote 0
Wooo-Hooo! :hello2: Happy Dancing for you in White Plains! :occasion14:
 
Congratulations.... that is just a start. I, too have wrote articles for various magazines over the years and W-E-T is the best to cover all facets of the hobby. Here's my last one I wrote and they published. Yes, that is SD (ole' Ugly) on the cover. Henceforth, they don't discriminate on looks either...LOL

treasmag_cvr1.webp
 
Ditto.....ain't writing and sharing fun. Now if it just paid! :laughing7: :thumbsup:
 
where in ny are you... Im on Long Island. pm me
 
Hey Southern digger, Nice cover page. I'm jealous , you have more hair than me! If i'm on the cover, you will notice my big bald head. I havn't bought shampoo in over 20 years!
My story will be in May or June issue. It is titled "An early American Coin with A Unique Fate"
I won't spoil the story, but I can tell you guys that I wrote it for publicity, not for the coin or me but for someone else. It is a hard to believe story but I documented everything that happened.
Please make sure to read it. You'll see who that someone else is at the end.
Heck, some of you folks on TNet are probably editors for W&E T magazine.
It is indeed a great magazine. I used to read it 30 years ago when I was a kid, and here I am now still reading it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom