Keep all that you find, there are 5 different W mint marks for 2019, and 5 for 2020, all have National Parks on the back..25 cents
Do these quarters with the W mint mark have any value? Did they make more than one type?
Thanks in advance.
Are you a currency collector?Keep all that you find, there are 5 different W mint marks for 2019, and 5 for 2020, all have National Parks on the back.
They vary in value depending on which NP it has on it, but for the most part they are worth $5+/- to $16+/- each for ones in good circulated condition, uncirculated ones are worth a lot more depending on which NP, condition, and how they are graded are worth from around $16+/- each to $80/$650 range except a couple of ones that are valved around $1100/$1400 in the best condition.
I collect a few coins, but not a serious collector, but I try and keep up with what going on with coins and values.Are you a currency collector?
I have a large collection. You can’t go wrong collecting money.I collect a few coins, but not a serious collector, but I try and keep up with what going on with coins and values.