What's new

Wading back in...

Smremm

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab
So, after my last bank debacle I scouted around for a new bank today at lunch. Found one real close by and went in to buy a couple of rolls of pennies. I asked about halves and the teller said how many do you want, I have thousands. I bought six rolls and knew right away they were someone's dumps. Bank rolls with one end opened and folded back. Oh well. At least I did find my first King George penny! Also, a 1945 wheatie, a 2009 lincoln, and a 12 sided canadian. I also picked up an Abe Lincoln dollar coin for my album. So, for halves I'll keep looking but I may go back for more pennies!
 
Upvote 0
Smremm said:
So, after my last bank debacle I scouted around for a new bank today at lunch. Found one real close by and went in to buy a couple of rolls of pennies. I asked about halves and the teller said how many do you want, I have thousands. I bought six rolls and knew right away they were someone's dumps. Bank rolls with one end opened and folded back. Oh well. At least I did find my first King George penny! Also, a 1945 wheatie, a 2009 lincoln, and a 12 sided canadian. I also picked up an Abe Lincoln dollar coin for my album. So, for halves I'll keep looking but I may go back for more pennies!

I've done good on pennies. Cheap and you can get lot's of them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom