Eastcoasthunter21 Bronze Member Joined Feb 24, 2015 Messages 1,154 Reaction score 2,556 Golden Thread 2 Location New York/Florida 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DEUS ALL THE WAY Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 14, 2018 #1 Hi all I dug this at a place we have found lots of British Buttons and relics , loads of coins , I see writing on it but need help identifying it Any help will be great thank you ec Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
Hi all I dug this at a place we have found lots of British Buttons and relics , loads of coins , I see writing on it but need help identifying it Any help will be great thank you ec
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 14, 2018 #2 No pic. But congrats anyway, They're free. Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2018 #3 Sorry, I can't help with the writing but I think it may be a bridle rosette instead of a buckle. Upvote 0
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2018 #4 I also agree with the bridal rosette ID. That style of manufacture also lets me think it's an early 19th century piece. Upvote 0
I also agree with the bridal rosette ID. That style of manufacture also lets me think it's an early 19th century piece.
Eastcoasthunter21 Bronze Member Joined Feb 24, 2015 Messages 1,154 Reaction score 2,556 Golden Thread 2 Location New York/Florida 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DEUS ALL THE WAY Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 14, 2018 Thread Owner #5 On thanks for the input Upvote 0