GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 15, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Small but fun. I got around 50 teeth A few stingray mouth plates and two puffer fish mouth plates.. And some other small bits.
Small but fun. I got around 50 teeth A few stingray mouth plates and two puffer fish mouth plates.. And some other small bits.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
H Hitndahed Hero Member Joined Dec 4, 2014 Messages 878 Reaction score 876 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep in the woods in South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Fisher CZ7 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 #3 What are "mouth plates" ? I have heard of and seen whale ear bones (on videos) but never heard of "mouth plates". Hit
What are "mouth plates" ? I have heard of and seen whale ear bones (on videos) but never heard of "mouth plates". Hit
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Puffer
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Aaaarrr...dangit!
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Mar 16, 2015 #6 This appears to be a fragment of a 'clay pidgeon.' Let's see the other side of the object.
H Hitndahed Hero Member Joined Dec 4, 2014 Messages 878 Reaction score 876 Golden Thread 0 Location Deep in the woods in South Central Pa. Detector(s) used Fisher CZ7 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 #7 OH !!,,, I have seen that stuff before at the beach,,, Dang it,,, I guess I will be picking a couple up next time I am in that area. THANKS Gatorboy,, Hit
OH !!,,, I have seen that stuff before at the beach,,, Dang it,,, I guess I will be picking a couple up next time I am in that area. THANKS Gatorboy,, Hit
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Harry Pristis said: This appears to be a fragment of a 'clay pidgeon.' Let's see the other side of the object. Click to expand... Could be.. It made my heart skip a beat for a moment. I don't think it's fossil Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
Harry Pristis said: This appears to be a fragment of a 'clay pidgeon.' Let's see the other side of the object. Click to expand... Could be.. It made my heart skip a beat for a moment. I don't think it's fossil
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #9 Here's the tally so far Can't beat the weather View attachment 1132031
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #10
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Mar 16, 2015 #11 Nice you can get out. Still waiting for the river to go down. Very soon! It is getting there!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2015 Thread Owner #12 It is.... And boy am I ready! This is fun ...but