What's new

Walked the dog and found Jesus

Marko0916

Full Member
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
223
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Excal.II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured why not bring the detector to the woods as I took my dog for a walk. I found something very enexpected. Looks old to me, and its gold. I scratched the back a little bit to make sure.

Also got a wheat and some other modern coins.
 

Attachments

  • back.webp
    back.webp
    196 KB · Views: 181
  • front.webp
    front.webp
    310.8 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 4
Cool find ! A dog , a detector , and a golden Jesus ! Not a bad day out at all .
 
Wow,

What the heck, is it microscopic ? Must be really small, still cool religious medal, looks to be old.

Keep @ it and HH !!
 
outstanding.gif
Outstanding title (and find) Marko0916 - you sure got my attention!
killingme.gif
 
Wow,

What the heck, is it microscopic ? Must be really small, still cool religious medal, looks to be old.

Keep @ it and HH !!

Haha, I put it under a microscope lense to get greater detail, droid phone is a bit weak
 
Nice job Marko! Looks old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom