TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Apr 26, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Beep & I took a road trip east to do some schoolyard and streetside detecting. Beep scored 4 wheats. I got a Walker and 1 wheat. Attachments 35 walker.webp 25.2 KB · Views: 405
Beep & I took a road trip east to do some schoolyard and streetside detecting. Beep scored 4 wheats. I got a Walker and 1 wheat.
baylorhall Hero Member Joined Nov 17, 2008 Messages 899 Reaction score 154 Golden Thread 0 Location North Texas Detector(s) used Ace 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 26, 2009 #2 Congratst! Would love to find one of those!
DrGrip Sr. Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 491 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location North, Texas Detector(s) used White's XLT & Quick Draw II Apr 26, 2009 #3 I've been debating with myself about hunting an older school here in my area, I think you just made my mind up for me. Great find! Grip
I've been debating with myself about hunting an older school here in my area, I think you just made my mind up for me. Great find! Grip