What's new

Walker in the hole!

Texas Yankee

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
460
Reaction score
1,116
Golden Thread
1
Location
El Paso, Texas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Discovery 2 Radio Shack, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2 ES LTD, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a gut feeling so I followed it to the old honey hole. 30 min into the hunt and out pops out a 1946 walker... yeah buddy!!!!

I said to myself, "self, if you find a silver coin today, just turn off your machine and call it a day." And that's what I did.

Enjoy the pics,

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958230.806375.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958251.585908.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958270.206759.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958304.453987.webp

Almost forgot to post... This is a couple days ago at the same spot...

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958354.906155.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958371.505806.webp
Mercury dime unknown date

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958432.657177.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958452.119556.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958469.956082.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958487.109798.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958509.504546.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1435958534.751788.webp
A merc, wheatie, 1944 mex 10 centavo, an anchor of some sort, any help ID'g would be be great-full. Pamala role, half a silver hart shape locket and marvels.
 
Upvote 22
Great finds but I would have said ..Self let's find some more. Keep digging and posting
 
Congrats on the awesome walker and other quality finds.
 
Good for you on that nice walker.And the rest is awesome too.
 
Yep, I would of kept hunting. It's a early German harmonica C.H. MEINEL - SCHLOSSMEINEL
 
Great finds but I would have said ..Self let's find some more. Keep digging and posting

Lol, I had to con myself cause otherwise I would have found nothing...
 
I would've but I promised myself I would call it a quits if not I would have been there all day... Lol!
 
That is great day right there!!! Silver and marbles!!!!!!! Can't beat that. Great save! :occasion14:
 
Nice digs. nice score on the walker.
 
Great finds. I hope you turn that detector back on soon & get back out there.
 
Congrats on the walker! I never found one....I would do a dance if I did for sure!:occasion14:
 
great finds!, that walkers a beauty!! nice pile of marbles too

all in all a great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom