What's new

Want a new tool but cant afford it???

Re: Want a new tool but can't afford it???

Wow, now that is something else.

With moving parts no less.

I wonder how complicated a thing it can print.

I mean with internal parts.

All kinds of potential.
 
Re: Want a new tool but can't afford it???

:o That is unbelievable. :o Yeah I say the potentials would be limitless. I bet they are working on making the resin material even harder.
 
Re: Want a new tool but can't afford it???

you may have one in your community,i use mine for gifts

more

 
Re: Want a new tool but can't afford it???

Simply amazing :headbang:

cw0909, I can see by your post Mr. Kotter is still teaching :laughing9:
 
Re: Want a new tool but can't afford it???

Cool Now I can copy Red!!!! So when red Is Grumpy!!!! I can talk to the Nice Red!!!! I'm In so Much trouble When I hit save!!!! Its Not Funny So I will Laugh Now!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Chug Time to Hide!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom