What's new

Want to guess where both of my metal detectors are in this picture , no hunting

8 WEEKS!!! Geesh, I wonder what would happen to your insurance coverage if it took them 8 weeks to get thier ckeck??? I hope you don't end up having to get lawyers involved. Good luck on getting your life back to normal.

BTW you never did say what caused the accident, was it a drunk driver?
 
savant365 said:
Geesh! Lemme guess, woman driver? :icon_jokercolor: Hope everyone is OK...
oh no you di'nt just say that?!

hope insurance pays for everything. what a way to wake up!
 
Knock Knock, Who's there? :laughing9:

At least you don't have to open a window, if it gets hot! :laughing9:

Front door delivery? :laughing9:

Sorry I just had too.

May the check come soon!

Well since you MD, I say you start collecting the relics of (forgive me , I do not know the correct names) those big iron cross beams on the beach, in times of war. Make a fence! Now that I think about it, that would be cool! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom