What's new

Want to live forever?

TheRandyMan

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Messages
576
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not religous but looking forward to a better life. :angel7:
 
If you know Lazarus Long you might reconsider...and then again you might not :wink:
 
Just like their fathers before them who built the great tower of Babel, thank the LORD He has the first and last say! :hello2: I'm with Kentucky Kache. I want eternity with my perfect God and the new world He will create without evil, death, suffering or sadness versus Frankenstein longevity in this world. I do not desire what they are attempting to serve up! :D If it's not of God it's no good Brother!
 
I want to live as long as life is interesting, then good by.
​
 
I think that, if people lived forever health wise, then accidental death would be more devastating than it already is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom