ArkieBassMan
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I am going to purchase a bigger coil for my DFX to (hopefully) get a little more depth than I get from the 950 coil that came with the machine. The deepest coin I have dug was MAYBE 6", and I just feel like I am missing many good targets. I browsed through the old posts on the subject, and just solely going on those posts, I believe I would go with the D2. However, the newest post on the subject that I found was from over a year and a half ago, so I was hoping to get some "fresh" opinions.
While browsing the KellyCo website, I also noticed a White's "Super 12", as well as SEFs from 10"x12" up to a whopping 18"x15". Anyone have any experience with any of these coils? Which do you think I should buy and why? Thanks in advance for the info. It is very much appreciated!
I don't do any relic hunting to speak of - I only coinshoot if that makes a difference. Price really isn't an option as I'm willing to pay more for more performance.
If you need more info from me, by all means fire away.
While browsing the KellyCo website, I also noticed a White's "Super 12", as well as SEFs from 10"x12" up to a whopping 18"x15". Anyone have any experience with any of these coils? Which do you think I should buy and why? Thanks in advance for the info. It is very much appreciated! I don't do any relic hunting to speak of - I only coinshoot if that makes a difference. Price really isn't an option as I'm willing to pay more for more performance.
If you need more info from me, by all means fire away.
The DD coil is good for places where targets and/or trash are located close to each other. In other words, better target separation. The Super 12 shines at the beach where it gets good depth. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. I'll make you a deal if you want to buy both!







