What's new

Wanted ... Whites V3 or V3i ... *** found one***

Willee

Sr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
313
Reaction score
56
Golden Thread
0
Location
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wanted ... White's V3 or V3i ... *** found one***

Have found one and it is on the way.
No longer looking for one ... Thanks TN!

Willee
 
Re: Wanted ... White's V3 or V3i ... preferably with wireless headphones ...

You will love the v3i. I have one and it was a real pain in the butt to learn but after you learn it you will find more things than you could ever find with the etrack. etrack is a good silver toy but the v3i is the king. If you ever need help on tricks to learn the v3i just ask. I have mastered it and it rocks!!!
 
Re: Wanted ... White's V3 or V3i ... preferably with wireless headphones ...

tumbleinn2 said:
You will love the v3i. I have one and it was a real pain in the butt to learn but after you learn it you will find more things than you could ever find with the etrack. etrack is a good silver toy but the v3i is the king. If you ever need help on tricks to learn the v3i just ask. I have mastered it and it rocks!!!

I found an advanced users guide that tells me a lot about the V3.
Thanks for the offer to help ... I may have some questions for you after I use it for a few days.

Willee
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom