war nicklels

oroh2o said:
Any have a source to sell the silver nickels? I have several rolls of them to sell. Seems that the refiners don't want them.
Thanks.........................L

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! or you won't be able to sell them :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Throw them on the bay they'll buy anything silver. :thumbsup:

They won't take the nickels because it is against the law to melt them. ::)
HH
enamel7

It's not against the law to melt silver war nickles. There's a guy looking for them on the kitco forums. I'll send him this way. If you join there you can't post for a week. Keeps the spammers down.

Another option is to try selling them on craigslist. No fees that way.

brewboss said:
It's not against the law to melt silver war nickles. There's a guy looking for them on the kitco forums. I'll send him this way. If you join there you can't post for a week. Keeps the spammers down.
It is against the law to melt US cents and nickles, regardless of metal content. The guy on the kitco forum may be looking for them, but he won't get any refinery in the US to melt them.
HH
enamel7

Unless you have a ton your probably better off selling to someone other than a refiner anyway. Craigslist should get you close to spot without the ebay fees.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back