bergie Bronze Member Joined Aug 2, 2004 Messages 1,827 Reaction score 1,280 Golden Thread 0 Jul 13, 2016 #1 Hello - The War of 1812 site where I found this has given up many military buttons, musket balls and more over the years. Any idea what this is with "5" that can be seen? Front and back shown. Thanks! Attachments 1812_3.webp 178.2 KB · Views: 123 1812_4.webp 104.1 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 10
Hello - The War of 1812 site where I found this has given up many military buttons, musket balls and more over the years. Any idea what this is with "5" that can be seen? Front and back shown. Thanks!
gheenoe78 Hero Member Joined Nov 21, 2014 Messages 532 Reaction score 736 Golden Thread 0 Location South Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2016 #2 Looks like a tent grommet or military rain poncho grommet to me?
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 13, 2016 #3 It does look like some type of grommet
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Jul 13, 2016 #4 Size: 5 grommet.
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Jul 13, 2016 #5 I agree with grommet.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2016 #6 Hey,, I think we have the same couch. I was going to say it look like a basin drain plug but I can't see if it has any threads.
Hey,, I think we have the same couch. I was going to say it look like a basin drain plug but I can't see if it has any threads.