Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Last year i sent my regular T2 back and it turned out to be the coil.
They gave me a brand new coil and changed my battery box for free.
2 weeks ago i was tired after a hunt and when i got back to my truck i leaned my
new T2 special edition on my truck got in and forgot it ..
Backed up and heard a crash..
I ended up snapping the screen right off the detector..
Called and sent it back..Expecting to get a call with a 300-400 dollar fix they called me
back 3 days later and said it was fixed and i was all set..And they put a new coil on it.
Wow with service like that why wouldnt you go with a Teknetics detector.. :icon_thumleft:

Blaze...

Dick from IA

Nov 21, 2005
Fort Dodge Iowa & Aransas Pass Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Folks can talk down FT all they want, but they do take care of business in a friendly, efficient manner. My first detector was a Titan 3000XD by BH (FT) ....gave it to my son after buying an XTerra 70. Sold the 70 & wish I had the 3000XD back. Not a deep detector, but darn accurate !!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great reports guys! Thanks!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dick from IA said:
Folks can talk down FT all they want, but they do take care of business in a friendly, efficient manner. My first detector was a Titan 3000XD by BH (FT) ....gave it to my son after buying an XTerra 70. Sold the 70 & wish I had the 3000XD back. Not a deep detector, but darn accurate !!

whats up dick!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: i still have my discovery 3000! just got a new g2 :wink:
first texas/fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter has excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick from IA

Nov 21, 2005
Fort Dodge Iowa & Aransas Pass Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
seeker41 said:
Dick from IA said:

whats up dick!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: i still have my discovery 3000! just got a new g2 :wink:
first texas/fisher/teknetics/bountyhunter has excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Seeker, how ya doing?? Miss you & a bunch of others over at MDP; kinda quiet these days but we keep trying 8)

nadcarves

May 24, 2006
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
My T-2 has low sound, and the depth problem was not in the coil. So, back to Teknetics..They replaced the original coil at no charge, which was not what I expected. I expect a bill this time , which is only right since I am not the original owner. Now, when the dust hits the floor, and the repair bill is squared up. I'm going to buy another one.......either a T-2 or the upgraded version .. Will still keep the Vaquero,it enjoys "clean sweeping".. The Compadre is a water machine and a loaner for those odd moments,, But, with the T-2, I just have to go on one of those park hunts with the Mine Lap boys, and run comparisons.Used to absolutely hate TID machines...This guy, just fascinated with it..Damn thing almost does everything except tell you the date, and dig it..I got a T-20, as a third machine in the very early 60's. It was a killer....Wrote a test report on it same era in a little magazine called "The Log",Now, almost 51 years later, I am going T-2, and this machine is fantastic..If I could only lose the interim years in age, aches and pains, what a wonderful world it would be.....

biggstile

Mar 4, 2011
Burnsville, MN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer
That is so good to hear about First Texas Teknetics giving extra good warranty service. To anyone at the company who has input, this is what will KEEP your great lines of new detectors going and the success growing. That is the only thing Whites, Garrett, etc., now have over Teknetics and Fisher: Reputation for service and quality builds/warranty, but I see this is changing for the best.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread