What's new

Was driving down the road and seen these

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was 3 deer. In this picture i can only see 2 or them. They was maybe 50 yards away. I had my camera zoomed way in on them. I had NEVEr in my 80 years seen deer this small. They looked the size of a huse cat.
DeerSmall.webp
 
There was 3 deer. In this picture i can only see 2 or them. They was maybe 50 yards away. I had my camera zoomed way in on them. I had NEVEr in my 80 years seen deer this small. They looked the size of a huse cat.
View attachment 2255344
Looks like an ear here for your third deer.......
 

Attachments

  • Third Deer.webp
    Third Deer.webp
    147.5 KB · Views: 55
Just kiddin' ya, but a classic scene from the ITV sitcom 'Father Ted', in which Dougal has the concept of perspective explained to him after questioning why the cows in the field are so tiny:


RC I never thought of this !! wow THANK you for bringing it to my attention
 
The other day very close to the place i seen these deer was a dead doe laying next to the road. It probably was these fawns mother
 
Last edited:
That grass next to them is probably 8 to 10 inches tall
 
newborns are that size. You rarely see them. I had a doe give birth outside my bedroom window once... the fawn was up and walking within an hour
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom