What's new

Was having a good day till Cjon stole my trifecta

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all. I haven't posted in awhile cause I just haven't found anything worth posting for months now. Cjon455 and I met up and headed north again today. Found a few things worth posting finally. Thanks for looking.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444345054.273168.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444345090.752800.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444345119.923230.webp
 
Upvote 52
You still made out like a bandit. Nice finds!
 
I'm just glad you made some killer finds!, next time I'll bring the battery pack for my machine so i can find a thing or two lol!!

Great day out!
 
See, now that's what I'm wanting to find. An LC you can actually look at and appreciate for it's condition. All I have found are ugly ones you're barely able to ID. Forget about a date!! Great job.
 
Beauty large there Dave! Them v-nicks are also a nice treat!

Glad to see you got out.

Steve
 
great day man cant ask for more than that!
 
Nice to see get out and find some keepers. That LC is in great shape. And I have a soft spot for them V nickels..
Great hunt. Keep them coming.
 
I'm thinking i really need to go up north after seeing your finds dang now thats a great day and finds gratz :notworthy::notworthy::icon_thumleft:
 
That's a great looking mitt of coinage OD, great to see you getting something to post up again.
 
Thanks all. I found a whatzits that's really cool as well. A pair of Victorian footed brass candle wick trimming scissors. It came out of the hole in several pieces but I found a pic on the net of what it should look like.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444352038.191713.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444352069.861459.webp
 
Looking good OD-Nice LC & silver is ALWAYS nice. WTG & HH, Q.
 
Those are 3 terrific finds OD. :notworthy: Two of those remain on my bucket list. You had an awesome hunt with CJon :headbang:
 
That's a sweet picture!
I am betting your F-75 nailed that copper?
:thumbsup:
 
Love that largie!!!! Gorgeous!!!:occasion14:
 
Great to hear you finally had a great hunt. Hopefully the beginning of having a successful rest of the season. Nice looking keepers. Still searching for my first LC
 
Real nice LC awesome detail, the V nickel also has very nice detail congrats....:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom