What's new

Was One of Those Days....

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm on my way back toward the truck when this really hot blond comes running up to me in a complete panic and she says, "Oh my god, I just lost my huge gold nip*** ring. Do you think you can find it for me?" Somewhat set back by her unexpected loss and forwardness, I said, "Sure! Be happy to try. But what's it look like?" Next thing I know she appears puzzled by my question then she suddenly flashes me, "Like this." :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
So many comments and questions for your post bigscoop i don't know where to begin lol.

Bet your face and reaction was priceless.
 
I would be checking that thing with my pointer!
 
OH MY GOODNESS!!! At my age I think I would have been unable to go on at that point! :tard: Of course you did scan the other one to get a reading on the VDI, right?!
 
Out of all the pictures...why couldn't we get one of this? I'm sure the views would in good numbers. :hello2:
 
Would a double D coil have helped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom