What's new

Was out today for the first time in 2 years

garrettman64

Full Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out today it was a little breezy but O it was very warm I took advantage went to a spot i like to hunt on a Private piece of property i got permission from and here's what I got a 1952 dome and a wheat penny from 58 I am happy to be back in it once again

100_0450.jpg
 
You got all that luck saved up...go for it. Nice finds :thumbsup:

HH!
Beep
 
Good finds...Matt
 
Man that's a long winter!
Good to see the coins still waiting for you!
 
I for got to mention that each coin i used my smaller coil lighter easier to swing i also have a larger coil, However they ere about 3-6 in deep and wow what a tone on the silver I almost knew it was good because the tone sounded like the Bell at the NYSE :o
 
garrettman64 said:
I for got to mention that each coin i used my smaller coil lighter easier to swing i also have a larger coil, However they ere about 3-6 in deep and wow what a tone on the silver I almost knew it was good because the tone sounded like the Bell at the NYSE :o
Sweet. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom