What's new

Was this a Score or a Gamble? Ebay

Big win if they're real halves.

that's like, what? $150 worth of silver?
 
Huge score if they are real - and they do look real as I can even see mint marks on the coins. At today's melt value I would say the silver coins on the belt are worth $185 so if you bought it for $90 you just doubled your money!!! :hello2:

Nice score!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
If they are real, you just doubled up your money. If they are fake, at least you got a new belt.
 
If they are real I double. If they are fake I just bought my CRHing uncle a belt for Christmas. We will see.
 
Plenty of both out there if your willing to look and try. The more you do it the better you get. I just got a decent silver deal on feebay of foreign coins.
 
Hate to tell you they are fake, the are made of pot metal by Tandy Leather For making belts etc.
They look pretty real at first.
http://www.tandyleatherfactory.com/Conchos.aspx

11372-03-L.JPG-250x

11372-04-L.JPG-250x

7097-06-L.JPG-250x
 
If they are fake and I'm not saying they are, isn't the word 'COPY' supposed to be stamped somewhere on the coin by law?
 
Who cares if it's real, wear it into the bank and ask for halves. When the dodo birds ask if you collect coins,you can model your new purchase for them. J
 
LOL Coolpix9. Now that is a great idea. :laughing7: Bet it would work, too.

Lots of HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom