N nicholasa460 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 6, 2023 Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2023 #1 Attachments IMG_20230906_141232.webp 458.7 KB · Views: 61
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,431 Reaction score 72,650 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2023 #2 Post deleted, please post by our rules. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 6, 2023 #3 Greetings Nicholas! Welcome to TNET! I don't know what it is, but then again the only red coral I have seen (which is very limited) has been polished. Hope somebody here will be able to help you with it. Upvote 0
Greetings Nicholas! Welcome to TNET! I don't know what it is, but then again the only red coral I have seen (which is very limited) has been polished. Hope somebody here will be able to help you with it.