S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 9, 2014 #1 Here is an item I found in a washed out creek bank the other day here in Webster Co Missouri. I have found several of these in the field across from where I found this item. Attachments creekfind.webp 36.1 KB · Views: 122 creekfind2.webp 31.7 KB · Views: 135 creekfind3.webp 67.6 KB · Views: 118 Upvote 0
Here is an item I found in a washed out creek bank the other day here in Webster Co Missouri. I have found several of these in the field across from where I found this item.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2014 #2 That is a nice perform, there will be more for sure. Great find
Red Earth Sr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 399 Reaction score 328 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2014 #3 Nice curvature
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 9, 2014 Thread Owner #4 My favorite one I found so far is pink
S Steve Ia Jr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 96 Reaction score 86 Golden Thread 0 Mar 9, 2014 #5 If your not already, if conditions permit, I would suggest looking on sand/gravel bars in the creek for artifacts.
If your not already, if conditions permit, I would suggest looking on sand/gravel bars in the creek for artifacts.
S sweetmimzim3 Full Member Joined May 16, 2011 Messages 163 Reaction score 155 Golden Thread 0 Location Webster Co. Missouri Mar 9, 2014 Thread Owner #6 That's what we were up to when I found this. This item was the only thing we found. Lots of gravel from the flooding to sift through!
That's what we were up to when I found this. This item was the only thing we found. Lots of gravel from the flooding to sift through!
N ncnurseryman Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 803 Reaction score 443 Golden Thread 0 Location north carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2014 #7 There's no denying that piece was worked on. Nice find.
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2014 #8 That will certainly give you the drive to continue looking in that location, huh? Happy spring! Yak Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 9, 2014 #9 Some say preforms and others say tools but either way a very nice find, HH rock
dee3 Jr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2014 Messages 32 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2014 #10 Webster County ehh... Kool find, there's plenty more around there Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Webster County ehh... Kool find, there's plenty more around there Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk