What's new

Wasnt how I planned on getting 11.5 gr of silver

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,414
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't how I planned on getting 11.5 gr of silver

2015 (468).webp
2015 (469).webp

But, it is a diabetic alert bracelet and if
I keep finding this much sweet silver,
I'm gonna need it eventually! ;)

What a strange hobby! LOL

Thanks for peeking!

2015 (10).webp
 
Upvote 22
It was someones plan?! And it's nice to see you and WhatUFinded !:hello:
 
Hmmm...now I am gonna hafta check my junk finds. I have a medic alert pendant somewhere. Thought it was stainless.
 
Hmmm...now I am gonna hafta check my junk finds. I have a medic alert pendant somewhere. Thought it was stainless.

Yeah, kinda surprised me too. But, the bracelet plate is marked as Anson Sterling and the clasp is also marked 925.
I thought it came out a bit too shiny but it did seem a bit stained on the front. I assumed stainless too. :)
 
Remember that any springs still in the clasp, regardless of how small, are still steel, and will lower the value if selling as silver and not as a bracelet.
 
Great save,,
That's news to me. I gonna go look for a Gold Medic Alert Bracelet. lol
 
Remember that any springs still in the clasp, regardless of how small, are still steel, and will lower the value if selling as silver and not as a bracelet.

Doesn't matter to me. I don't find to sell. Just neat to find something a bit different. Learned something too. I didn't know they used silver/gold for these things! :)

Thanks!
 
Nice chunk of silver! Congrats! Nice bunch of clad too!

Good thing your done looking at the bracelet, the way those two are hovering over it, you may lose a finger if you try getting it back!
Well easy access to the inner sanctum! Nicely done!
 
Nice little pile as usual! :icon_thumright:
 
Whadi, I hope you washed your hands after touching the bracelet, it may be cursed..diabeetus.webp But hey, I am with you, I will take silver in any form, any day, no matter how bizarre...Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom