What's new

Waste

Aussie

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Messages
302
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
I live in a downstairs apartment, using electrolysis in a five gallon bucket should be no problem as I can sit it outside the back door. My question is what do I do with the brown muck in the bucket when I’m done?
 
The liquid is only water, rust and your electrolyte (I use washing soda) so it’s safe to pour down your drain. I have a utility sink I use, but if you don’t want to pour the solution in your sink then just dump it in the toilet and flush it.
 
Sjvalleyhunter is correct. If you're using baking soda, just flush the stuff.
 
My appologies, I read the title of this thread and thought it to be about some elite members of our U.S. Congress!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom