WASTING TIME HERE OR WHAT ?

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i started the many threads i have started lately in an effort to help others out here, regarding treasures, not in any effort to make others cry.....if, there are any complaints except by those who do not matter please let me know and i will gladly quit wasting my time trying to provide others here with viable treasure story leads and links that are unprinted for the most part, and free...............gldhntr

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
The leads you have posted are too far from me go after but I enjoy reading them so by all means keep posting them. It is quite obvious that there are a few here that like to banter with you but that gets interesting too so I vote that you stick around.

HH Charlie

Likely Guy

I did get a chance to read the 'exchange' in the Beale Codes thread before they were deleted, which I admit was heated. I imagine that serious treasure hunting takes a lot of passion and that is what boiled over. Next time may I suggest some 'personal messaging' instead? Just a thought.

As for your leads, I thoroughly enjoy them and recently thanked you for your diligent efforts. Keep it up Goldhunter.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I do have a question for you though, are there any leads around NW Missouri? I live 2 blocks from "Beal Park" it was named after Alice Beal who used to own the property. Are there any records of decendants being in this area in the mid to late 1800's?

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Todd ,
You are NOT wasting your time . We all benefit from what you post for free ....

Small minds reside in small people .
Please keep on posting .
Jim

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
gldhntr, I hope you keep on the job. One of your posts was
so sensational I forwarded it to friends and relatives. I was a
little dissapointed getting no response on one yarn I sent you.
Just say something, don't ignore your audience.

lastleg

OP
OP
G

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
thanks folks...i thought there was an interest....lastleg please excuse me, and i am on it....will let you know..............gldhntr

army82

Aug 6, 2006
I am enjoy reading your posts . I just have not replied im terrible with computers! Thanks for all the info, and please continue posting leads.

jsn571944

Greenie
Dec 18, 2006
Your leads are all good. I live to far away to chase them down. Keep up the good work. with respect, thanks.

GrayCloud

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Explorer II & Garrett 2500 w/Treasure Hound
Gldhntr, There are many more here that appreciate your work and help, than the few that have issues. You have to use the Gift Horse analogy here.
Please do not fold up the tent.

MZKITY62

Sep 26, 2009
GENEVA COUNTY, ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I know that this is really late, but please don't quit posting the leads. I have really enjoyed reading them. Most of them are very far from me, but I have enjoyed reading and dreaming about them all. Thia is the most fun I have had in years.

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Your post are most enjoyable. I hope you continue to post. I wish I could keep them all where I

can find them, since most are fairly local to me.

Thanks for all the info !

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
gldhntr said:
i started the many threads i have started lately in an effort to help others out here, regarding treasures, not in any effort to make others cry.....if, there are any complaints except by those who do not matter please let me know and i will gladly quit wasting my time trying to provide others here with viable treasure story leads and links that are unprinted for the most part, and free...............gldhntr

As someone said ...
Small minds...etc.
Buddy you never know who is benifitting from what you post.
If you feel the posts are in vain, quit posting.

If you believe those of us who really enjoy what you have to say ...
No problem.
suffice to say, you are here for a purpose, give it some time. (I did)
it all comes out in the wash.

Thom

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
There is a section in this forum on localities and I read it often. Even when I know I will not reach some of these locations.

There is a lot of information in some of these threads that describe situations that I have experienced and read someone else theory on how to do a better hunt, cleaning and preserving of items or better researching before going out.

There are so many sections on this thread that I visit that I enjoy but I'm like most people on this forum. I visit the threads I like the most more often then others. If your post are on some of these threads then I read them and absorb helpful information. If I don't respond to the thread then it's because I got something out of it and moved on to the next one.

This forum is for everyone's experience and expertise. Sometimes it's down right entertaining but I look for that little bit of knowledge that helps me move on to the next level or share my experiences.

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
OOOOh Darn, I missed another argument-tiff-spat-disagrement------ I love this place.
Ive been away for a while, but im back now and catching up on my reading. This forum has always been helpfull to me, and from what I can gather looking at some of the lengths of some treads, to many other people also----------- So the ones that spend there time pouring over documents, and doing research and posting it here, I just want to say thank you- I dare not single them all out as I would be here for a while, but beings gldhntr started this post- I would like to say thank you gldhntr for your time and effort you put into your post and didnt charge me a cent..
Im think im going to have to start doing research too, if there was a book Research 101 it might help-- gldhntr there are questions I have about research, but this is not the thread to ask a ton of questions, thanks again dont stop your doing a fine service to a lot of folks,,
Mike Chesapeake

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread