What's new

Watch Fob- Civil War?

Cajunme

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, La
Detector(s) used
Fisher, tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to get a timeline on this watch fob. It looks like a patriotic symbol used in the Civil War but am not sure. the sunburst at top is used on buckles. it is solid brass with no markings on the back. Thanks for any help, Brent.
 

Attachments

  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 347
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 314
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 306
Just what I thought of looking at it, an 1876 commemorative centennial FOB of sort. HH, Mike
 
Upvote 0
Brent,
Cant remember where, but I've seen that symbol on something before, and I'm wanting to say it was civil war related. Are you gonna try to flatten it out?

RickyP
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom