What's new

Watch where you step

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost hunter
  • Start date Start date
Hey Swampy... Oops I mean Talon.

Stop pissing on the thread, this was not the topic. So take your feelings of endearment for what ever flag your waving and start your own thread. That is if you can gain attention with it.
 
I don't know what your definition of "artificial" and "natural" is, but, I was always in the firm belief that humans were part of the earth's biology too. Just because we have a better conscience of what we're doing doesn't mean it's less natural than any other species. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for keeping most species from dying off but, in your example of the Bison, the lives of humans, flora, and fauna, didn't come to an end in the midwest because the Bison are not longer there. There was no cascading effect of species die-off because the DoDo is no longer among us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom