What's new

Water Fall

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
8,462
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
I never pass by here when the lighting is good. Taken this afternoon in the worst lighting conditions possible.... Sahalie Falls in the Oregon Cascade mountains.
 

Attachments

  • HDR.webp
    HDR.webp
    209.1 KB · Views: 105
WOW! Ron, that is awesome. :thumbsup:
 
Ok. That's it. I want to retire and start traveling to see these places in person! Awesome. I can't imagine what it would be like in good lighting! :notworthy:
 
Are you kidding me? That's a fantastic shot, and the lighting couldn't be better. Wow!
 
I didn't see a copyright mark on it so I saved it...might be my new wallpaper...lol
 
Man, that's a great shot.
 
Just a spectacular shot! Very Cool! :thumbsup:
 
You got it! Great picture. It's one that never gets tired to the eye looking at the beauty.
 
Last edited:
Many Thanks Everyone, I couldn't capture fully what it looked like in person. I usually like cloudy sky where the light is more even for these kinds of pics, but wouldn't have caught the rainbows without the sun.
Here's one more zoomed in a little. So much moisture in the air, I was getting mist on the lens where I was standing.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled1_ copy_tonemapped.webp
    Untitled1_ copy_tonemapped.webp
    181.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Amazing picture! According to the rainbows, there's two pots of gold hidden there!
 
The first shot is a super picture. You should put together a calendar using your photos. Where in the Cascades do I find Sahalie Falls. There are a lot of water falls on the Umpqua, but I haven't seen one that holds a candle to your photo, that one is really outstanding.
 
The first shot is a super picture. You should put together a calendar using your photos. Where in the Cascades do I find Sahalie Falls. There are a lot of water falls on the Umpqua, but I haven't seen one that holds a candle to your photo, that one is really outstanding.
Thanks much, This is up the McKenzie River. Located along the McKenzie Pass-Santiam Pass and West Cascades National Scenic Byways off Highway 126. Not positive, but somewhere around 75 miles east of Springfield.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom