What's new

Water hunt yields a few rings

Wallhangers

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
897
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a few rings today on a short hunt. Lots of targets in this new spot but I didn't have time to hunt it very long. I will have to make a full day on this spot, should be some gold there. One of these was gold-plated, one was silver, and the initial ring doesn't ring in at silver but fooled me at first. Look forward to getting back there.

100_2864.jpg
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: wtg nice digs
 
Nice rings, did you check the hole for the stone?Dumb question I'm sure you did. Just looked outside and It's starting to rain a little.We sure need it.
Kevin
 
Nice rings, WH. :icon_thumleft: Now get back and get the gold.

HH
 
Looks like you ae going to have a good place to hunt. Keep us posted on your finds. Oh yea if you need any help let me know.....Matt
 
Nice finds. Hope you get the gold one next.
 
kevin11 said:
Nice rings, did you check the hole for the stone?Dumb question I'm sure you did. Just looked outside and It's starting to rain a little.We sure need it.
Kevin
Send some rain our way southern Wisconsin,, everything coming our way heads south east into Northern , Illinois... Northwester Wi. is in a severe drought area.. Shane
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom