What's new

Water hunt???

relic nut

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
7,277
Golden Thread
1
Location
VA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been raining here for several days and I needed to get out of the house. Loaded up and took a ride today to one of my CW sites. Wifey said I've lost my mind, maybe so. It was a light rain but I thought I would get out for a little and see what happens. Got a good signal and dug the plug and the hole imeataly began to fill with water. Know I'm thinking she might be right. Dig around in the muck and pull out a beautiful dropped 58 three ringer. I found 4 nice dropped 58 and a round ball. What I think is an overall button and a more modern bullet. Button says brother hood with a small star. Any info welcome. Probably ruined my gloves and a pair of wranglers but I don't care what she says it was worth it. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1443994384973.webp
    1443994384973.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 1443994401100.webp
    1443994401100.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 1443994414215.webp
    1443994414215.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 80
Upvote 6
Relic... that is actually a rare button IMO... cannot find one to picture... In ANY condition. OR pic of Overalls.
 
Relic... that is actually a rare button IMO... cannot find one to picture... In ANY condition. OR pic of Overalls.

Very cool! Thanks. Would love to have date range
 
Heh... well I tried to blow up the pic of the sign to bottom right hand corner to see if it was dated... blurry.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom