captain ack1
Jr. Member
perhaps my fellow water hunters could could share their thoughts on hunting in the dark...thanks for any input...hh
Upvote
0
Better to be safe than sorry so I don't go too deep after dark.Go, go in the water at night and then tell us how comfortable you feel.captain ack1 said:perhaps my fellow water hunters could could share their thoughts on hunting in the dark...thanks for any input...hh
Come on man.we had a cold front here the past couple of days andcaptain ack1 said:gimmee a break ...cold on the west coast of fla. surely your not serious...i lived in port charlotte for 4 years, and went to englewood and venice and bonita springs all the time...year round...oh well...hh

my heart bleeds for yadiggummup said:Come on man.we had a cold front here the past couple of days andcaptain ack1 said:gimmee a break ...cold on the west coast of fla. surely your not serious...i lived in port charlotte for 4 years, and went to englewood and venice and bonita springs all the time...year round...oh well...hh
it got down to the low 50's! bbbrrrrr!!!!!![]()
....i'm happy when our high's are in the 50's this time of year

bigscoop said:A few years ago I was at New Smyrna Beach, a low tide night hunt sounded great. I was in about knee deep water and the lighting from one of the condo buildings was offering me just enough light to see the 6 -7 shark cruising around about 15 feet away from me. My first thought was, "wonder what he's looking for?" My second thought was, "Oh sh*t! I think I know the answer to that one!" A few calculated strides later and I was hunting the wet sand.![]()
i think my third thought would of been "where can i change my shorts"bigscoop said:A few years ago I was at New Smyrna Beach, a low tide night hunt sounded great. I was in about knee deep water and the lighting from one of the condo buildings was offering me just enough light to see the 6 -7 shark cruising around about 15 feet away from me. My first thought was, "wonder what he's looking for?" My second thought was, "Oh sh*t! I think I know the answer to that one!" A few calculated strides later and I was hunting the wet sand.![]()

dogpound said:i think my third thought would of been "where can i change my shorts"![]()
